We occasionally have volunteer opportunities on several projects. Check back on this page, or on our facebook page; we will post them as they become available. Most volunteer opportunities are from February-June of each year on our albatross translocation projects.
All donations are tax deductible, and every dollar donated goes directly to conservation of Hawaii’s birds. Donations can be made online through our secure credit and debit card processing here (hosted by stripe) or by check, mailed to:
Pacific Rim Conservation
PO Box 61827
Honolulu, Hawaii 96839
Purchase items directly on our Amazon wish list:
All items purchased from our wish list go directly towards caring for our translocated seabirds and are fully tax deductible. To purchase items click on the link above. Our most needed items are salmon oil and sardines which form the foundation of the birds diets.
How your donation helps
- $25- buys food for a translocated albatross chick for a week
- $50- buys food for a translocated Hawaiian Petrel chick until it fledges
- $100- buys one foot of predator-proof fence to protect a seabird colony
- $500- buys 4 humane traps to protect Oahu Elepaio nests from rats
- $1000- buys a solar-powered sound system for seabird social attraction
All donations are tax deductible, and every dollar donated goes directly to conservation of Hawaii’s birds.